What information does JUST FART obtain and how is it used? User Provided Information
JUST FART obtains the information you provide when you download and register with us. When you register with us and use JUST FART , you generally provide
- your name, your phone number and other registration information;
- transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
- information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- credit card information for purchase and use of JUST FART , and;
- information you enter into our system when using JUST FART , such as contact information and project management information.
- we do not store or use pictures taken by camera during game sessions. The camera is only for face detection. Users can share their pictures on their own social media networks.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, JUST FART may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use JUST FART .
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by JUST FART ?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if JUST FART is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by JUST FART easily by uninstalling JUST FART . You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the
mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use JUST FART and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via JUST FART , please contact us email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for JUST FART to function properly.
We do not use JUST FART to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in Tunisia. If you reside outside the Tunisia your information will be transferred, processed and stored there under Tunisia privacy standards.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using JUST FART, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.